Monitor welding and cladding when space is limited
- Integrated cooling, lighting and angled optics in 30mm Ø
- Clear, high-resolution image in 1980x1080p
- Computerless, lagless display
- Automatic switching between welding and non-welding
- Long distance and wireless transmission
- Push-button control of LEDs, camera parameters and cross-hairs
- Proven durability and long-life
The MeltView PIXI is the smallest ruggedized welding camera available today. No other small camera can provide such a stunning high resolution video of welding. With a host of sophisticated features and simple operation, the PIXI system offers outstanding value. The MeltView PIXI is employed at working distances as close as 2″ and at temperatures up to 250°C.
Welding Cameras in Action
0°C – 35°C (no cooling)
1980 x 1080
85% RH. Max, non-condensing
|Video output signal||
30Ø mm; 120g
You may also be interested in
More MeltView Cameras
Ready To get started?
We'll put ten years of experience designing and building welding cameras to work for you.